Returns Policy and Procedure
How to go about returning items
Please send the goods in an unused condition in their original packaging with a written letter detailing the reason for returning to the address given to you via email. All faulty items are dealt with individually. Goods are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and some will have to be returned to our suppliers before we can accept them as faulty. Once we are satisfied the goods are faulty, we will offer a FREE repair, replacement, exchange or refund.
How to exchange or refund non-faulty items?
- Items must be sent back in their ORIGINAL UNUSED condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Once received, we will process an exchange for items for the same
price or higher priced items
or we will issue a credit note or a full refund if required. In most cases your original postage and package costs will not be refunded
- Please ensure you have clearly entered your name and address, contact telephone number and email address
- You will be required to pay postage when returning your exchange items to us.
How to exchange faulty items?
- Faulty items are dealt with individually.
- Please return your goods to us. Once we have confirmed that the goods are faulty, we will decide whether to offer a free repair, replacement, exchange or refund.
- Ensure you have clearly written your name and address, contact telephone number and email address on a note within the parcel.
- If you would like to exchange your product, please ensure that you have enclosed a telephone number on which you can be contacted between 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Please note, if you are returning items for exchange for any reason other than that they are faulty, we will need payment for postage on the exchanged goods.